Monday, August 4, 2008

Wall-e July 2008 to August 2008

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our little kitty didn't make it. He was doing very well during the day and in the evening he started to look very tired and refused his bottle. He was breathing hard and panting so we thought it was stress. When I went back to check on him he was almost not breathing. He died in David's arms while I went to our neighbor's (she used to be a vet tech). By the time I got back to the house, he was gone. I wasn't sure if my son understood what happened until he asked if he could shake the box that Wall-e was getting ready to buried in. I told him no and he said "But Mom, he isn't in there. He is in kitty heaven." He kept wanting to pet him so we buried him at 9:30 last night. Andrew is going to keep his teddy bear that he slept on in the cage. I wish I had taken a picture of him curled up on top of it. Cute as a button! I leave you with a few images that I took of him last night in our back yard around 5:30.





No comments: