Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Rules of 2nd Shooting

Actually, there are no rules but I made up three rules this past Saturday while second shooting with my friend Matt.
1. Try something new
2. Use my big zoom lens (I paid big bucks for that and it is heavy!)
3. Leave the flash in the bag
I think I did a pretty good job of following my own rules. The wedding was a private ceremony at Carol's Garden in New Harmony. It was in late afternoon and was a beautiful ceremony. The only problem is that the mosquitos were out in numbers. On Sunday, I kept wondering how they were able to bite through clothing, until I figured out that what I have is not mosquito bites but about 20 chigger bites. So, after the wedding I decided to make another rule for shooting outdoors:
4. Stay on the path! (there are numerous signs stating this, but I will do anything for a better shot)
So, here are quite a few favorites from this wedding:














No comments: