Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My First Dress Trashing!

When I met with Laura and Eric just before their July 26th wedding, they asked if they could do an E-session after the wedding. I mentioned a "Trash the Dress" session to them and they loved the idea! We started out in comfy clothes at Eric's Uncle's cabin in Rockport and ended in their wedding clothes. We photographed them with horses and with their dogs (which were great danes and about as big as horses!) My friend Matt, who helped me with their wedding, tagged along so that he could "play" as well. All in all, I think we had a great session and were able to get some relaxed portraits without worrying about getting the dress dirty. Laura commented that the cleaner will love them since she was covered in horse hair by the end of the evening.









No comments: