Monday, August 18, 2008

Ethan 08/18

I made my Monday morning trip to the hospital to visit Baby Ethan and he is doing well. I have been trying to think of how I could show how small this baby is all week and on the way to the hospital I had an idea. I always wear Andrew's baby ring on a necklace so it is always with me and I thought that might show how small Ethan is. So, when I washed up, I also cleaned the baby ring so that I could use it in some pictures. I knew it would be big on Ethan, but I was surprised how I had forgotten just in a week's time how small he is. I put the baby ring on Ethan's big toe and it almost looks like an adult's ring in the picture that I took. You can also see the nurse's hands in the picture, again showing his size. This is definitely a miracle baby!



2 comments:

ethans mommy said...

Seeing the work you have done is amazing! I'm beyond proud to see how you captured our son in this special time for him! Ethan is a blessing and you have truley given our family something that we can show him when he grows up! Thank you so much, I can't express how thrilled we are with the pictures you have done!
Bridgette

Michelle said...

Thanks so much Bridgette! I would love it if I could meet you guys at the hospital in the evening. I would love to get photos of bath time and weigh in and I have a great idea of how we can use your wedding bands to show how tiny he is. It was too cute today - he smiled at me!