Saturday, August 2, 2008

Visit from Wall-e

Last night my dad called me and said that he had rescued a kitten from certain death and it was in my garage. Thanks Dad! He and Mom went out to eat and found this tiny little kitten in the parking lot in 95 degree heat. When I returned home last night, the kitten was barely moving and could hardly lift it's head. I made an emergency trip to Walmart for kitten formula and a bottle and returned home to feed it and hope for the best. This morning, three feedings later, the little kitty is following my other cats around, holding up it's head and meowing. It's so darn cute! And my son has named it....Wall-e. No, we are not keeping it. I am going to try to find out how old it is and if it needs to nurse for awhile longer, maybe I can find a Mommy cat to take care of it. I took some pictures of it since it probably won't be able to live at my house for long.



No comments: