Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We just returned from Fort Myers Beach and Disneyworld. It was a wonderful trip and nice to be away from photography for a bit. Of course, I can never truly get away from taking photos since I am the official photographer for our family too. Here are a few pics from our trip:


No idea who these people are, I just thought they looked nice holding hands in the sunset.



Andrew loved building sandcastles.

This kid happened to run right into my sunset picture and I liked the shot, so I kept it.

This is one of David and Andrew's creations.

David and Andrew walking on the beach at sunset.


The Lego store at Downtown Disney was awesome! I didn't think I would ever get Andrew or David out of there. This robot is completely made of Legos.

Quite possibly the coolest McDonald's I have ever seen! (at Downtown Disney)

Can you find Andrew?

OK...there is a story here. We wanted a family picture in Disney with mouse ears on but they were VERY expensive. We would have spent over $40 on 3 pairs so we tried them all on in the Disney Store at Downtown Disney. The only pair we bought are the ones on Andrew with Mickey's butt on them.


Andrew being dramatic..he thinks the shark is eating him.
This was taken at the beginning of the day...

...and this was almost 15 hours later!

No comments: