Friday, July 4, 2008

Jennifer and Cole

This happy couple was married on June 21st at The Turning Pointe United Methodist and the reception took place at The Centre. Jennifer and Cole have known each other since grade school and started dating right before high school. Jennifer's "something old" was a note to her best friend in grade school about Cole. Another interesting fact: Cole sometimes looks like a character in Star Wars. Can you guess which one?

Congrats to both of you Jennifer and Cole - I enjoyed capturing your special day!








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Michelle! It's Lisa, I was one of the bridesmaid in Cole and Jenn's wedding, and I went to high school with Candice! Just was clicking around trying to find some photos from the wedding, and so glad I came across your blog! The pics on here look AMAZING and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks so much for being a wonderful photographer for Cole and Jenn's special day!