Monday, July 28, 2008

Laura + Eric

Laura and Eric were married on July 26th at Bauer's Grove. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony with fresh flowers, a horse and carriage and every detail was thought out. Laura loves animals and made friends with the horse "Tommy" when he tried to eat her bouquet. When she offered it to him for what we thought would be a cute picture, he acted a little shy and turned away. It turned out to be a warm day but with an evening ceremony the light was amazing. These guys made it very easy to take awesome images since they were so obviously in love.

Congratulations, Laura and Eric, I enjoyed sharing your special day with you and I leave you with a few of my favorites from your day.

(A special thank you goes out to my friend Matt who endured the heat with me to help me shoot this wedding while my assistant recovers from surgery.)














No comments: