Saturday, September 1, 2007

Josh and Anna


What a wonderful couple! Josh and Anna were married outdoors at The Discovery Lodge with the reception held indoors following the ceremony. We did things a bit differently than usual - after the ceremony the newlyweds, bridal party, myself and April, my assistant, all piled in the Hummer limo and went downtown for a fun photo session. As we were heading for the park, our driver took a detour to the riverfront to take some photos. I didn't realize we were going there and when I turned around to look out the front to see where we were all I could see was the water and we were headed down a steep hill. It kinda freaked me out for a second and then one of the bridal party gals said "I can see it now...bridal party drowns in river on wedding day!" So, on my first limo ride I would have made the front page headlines! Well, needless to say, our driver got us safely to the riverfront and it just "looked" like we were heading into the river. We got some awesome shots there and then went to my favorite park downtown to finish up. When we got back to the Lodge, we had a few formals of family to finish up and then it was time to PARTY! And boy, did this group let loose! We had a wonderful time photographing your wedding, Josh and Anna, and hope you enjoy viewing the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

No comments: