Saturday, September 29, 2007

Mike and Stephanie


Do you believe in fate? Well, I do now! Last summer I was shopping for sparklers for my sister's wedding at State Line Fireworks when I met Stephanie. I was talking about my sister's big day and that I was also the photographer and Stephanie told me she would be getting married in 2007. I gave her my card and we met later and she booked me as her photographer. The "fateful" day was when we did the Engagement Session at Audubon Park. Mike and Stephanie fell in love with the park and asked me if they did weddings there. I referred them to the office and they booked Audubon that day for their wedding. I was very excited since I have done many portraits there but never a wedding. Fast forward to 9/29/07...a beautiful, not too warm, sunny, September day with a couple who could not be more in love! It was a wonderful day and we even saw Elvis during a photo session at Burdette Park. Who could ask for more on their special day?

No comments: