Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time to catch up on blogging!

WOW! June is just flying by and I have been a very busy girl. I have photographed a wedding reception, three weddings and two engagements and I still have one more wedding to go this month, which is why I am a bit behind in my "storytelling". I will be posting several events today to get caught back up.

We also bought a new car this month and had to go to Illinois last week to pick it up. My husband has been after me for the past six months about replacing his truck that he had driven for the past ten years. He said either he gets a new vehicle or he gets my 4Runner. The problem with that was that I really LIKE my 4Runner and wasn't going to give it up without a fight! So, I told him that I would let him have it IF I could get a yellow Nissan Xterra. Several of my closest friends and family know that I have wanted one for the past four years so they were not surprised to hear that was the only way I would give up my 4Runner. So, we set out looking for one on the internet and found it at Monken Nissan in Centralia, IL.

http://monken1.com/

Randy Heuberger was our salesman and was a pleasure to work with, especially since most of the "dealing" was done through phone and email. So, if you are looking for a new or used car and don't mind driving a couple of hours, Randy is the man!

Here are a couple of pics of the Xterra that Randy emailed me. I thought I would use his since this is probably the cleanest this baby will ever look!



I will never again lose my car in the Walmart parking lot.
I will never again lose my car in the Walmart parking lot.
I will never again lose my car in the Walmart parking lot.
I will never again lose my car in the Walmart parking lot....etc.

No comments: