Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ann and Chris - Part II



Back in February, I photographed Ann and Chris' wedding in New Harmony. I knew that they had their wedding reception scheduled for June but I didn't know if I would be available to shoot it. So, a couple of days before the reception Ann called me and luckily I was available to shoot this fun event. The reception was held at The Players Club in Henderson, KY. We started the evening with rain but then it cleared off so that they could have the chipping contest that they had planned. The way this worked is that each person paid to hit their ball from the clubhouse onto the 18th green that was lit up like a runway, then the winner got half of the pot and the couple got the other half. Well, the lucky winner ended up giving his half of the pot to Ann and Chris which was completely unexpected!

You can view the rest of Ann and Chris' reception photos here:
http://cunninghamreception.weddingherald.com
and their wedding photos here:
http://cunninghamwedding.weddingherald.com

No comments: