Friday, May 4, 2007

What is Wolfgang?


Wolfgang Classical Wind Ensemble is where I spend my Friday evenings. I bet many of you didn't know that I am also a musician. I guess it is just the "artist" in me that drew me to pull my flute out after twelve years of not playing it. I have now been playing for the past nine years and just last October, I joined Wolfgang and am now playing flute and piccolo there. On Wednesday night we had our K.V. Bryant Memorial concert in Mt. Vernon, Indiana. We will be playing again this Sunday evening on May 6th at 7:00 pm at Old North United Methodist Church on Stringtown Road (it is right past Evansville Country Club). So, if you have nothing better to do on a Sunday evening, come on over and enjoy some nice classical music. You can read more about the group here: http://noonsmusic.com/id21.html

Here is a link to the photos of our spring concerts, group shots and some of the individuals in the group: www.wolfgangspring2007.photoherald.com

No comments: