Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Craig and Candice got hitched!

On Saturday, May 19th, my little sister got married at Bethel United Church of Christ. They had their reception at Kirby's in downtown Evansville which, by the way, always has wonderful food! It was a very exciting day for everyone involved, especially for me who played many roles in the wedding like - photographer, coordinator, chauffeur, family member, mommy to my little ring bearer and many other things. It was a very exhausting and long day for me but also very rewarding because I was able to capture all of the wonderful moments for my sister's perfect wedding day. Soon they will be off to Yale for Craig to finish school and she will be greatly missed here at home!

You may view their wedding images here: http://www.fehrman2wedding.weddingherald.com/ and here: www.fehrman3wedding.weddingherald.com (keep in mind that I was at their wedding 12 hours, not including the rehearsal, and we had three photographers that day so there are a BUNCH more images than usual)

I also want to send out a special THANKS to my good friend and fellow photographer, Pat McDonald, who took over the formal photography at this wedding to allow me to capture many candid moments. I also want to THANK my assistant, April Nordenbrock, who helps me at almost every wedding with gathering and posing people for formals and many of the details and organization that goes on behind the scenes at every wedding. Did I mention that she takes photographs too? April got some awesome candids for me at the reception too! I could NOT have done this wedding without these two ladies!! I do feel sorry for Craig and Candice, though, who had the paparazzi following them around all day......but I think they will be happy when they see their images!

This is my favorite image of Candice:
My cute little ring bearer:
WOW! I can't pick a favorite of Craig and Candice since there are just too many! We spent about an hour in the park downtown after the wedding taking photos.
Here are a couple of my faves:

No comments: