Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Congrats to Zach & Amy!


Wow! It amazes me how time slips away from me during my busy season. I photographed this beautiful couple's wedding back on April 28th and I just realized today that I never put their story on my blog. The wedding and reception were at St. Joseph Catholic Church (in the county) which was one of the few churches I have never shot at. Well, I was amazed at the beauty of the church and what great architecture and lighting it has. The wedding was wonderful and Zach and Amy even trekked through an old cemetery to get to an awesome gazebo for some more photos.
Usually I create my blog entry before I design the couple's collage, but since I did everything a little backwards on the processing of this wedding, I am posting the collage that I designed for Zach & Amy's proof magazine.


You can view the rest of their images here: www.spaettiwedding.weddingherald.com

No comments: