Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ethel + Bill 50th Wedding Anniversary {evansville event photographer}

On April 25th, David's parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. We had a luncheon for them the next day at Kirby's Private Dining. The food and service was excellent (as always) and we had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. We enjoyed a bit of laughter when they cut the cake that my friend Kay made. Bill was supposed to feed Ethel a piece of cake but he ate it himself. She laughed so hard I didn't think she would be able to eat a bite of cake and I had a hard time taking the pictures because I was laughing too. I guess when you've been married for 50 years, you can have a little blunder at your party.





My favorite "little man".



The cake cutting blunder...


My neice Emily and nephew Nick toasting with Sparkling Grape Juice, pretending that they had too much to drink.


This is the original wedding party from 50 years ago, Maid of Honor, Lois and Best Man, Harold.


Bill and Ethel with their four boys, Eric, Philip, David, and Tony.


Our entire "extended" family.


The three grandchildren, Nick, Emily and Andrew.


My family.

No comments: