Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beth + Brian {evansville wedding photographer}

Beth and Brian were married last Saturday at St. Wendel Catholic Church. I have known Beth's family for about 8 years so this was a F-U-N wedding! The happy couple saw each other prior to the ceremony so we were able to finish all the photos beforehand. I later found out the reason they decided to do this. The entire bridal party had their "getaway" in Jeeps - 10 of them. They drove to a friend's nearby farm and tailgated between the wedding and reception. This group sure knows how to throw a party! We then headed to Knights of St. John for the reception. It has been recently renovated and is an awesome place for a reception. The rest of Beth and Brian's images may be viewed on my PROOFING site.

Beth and Brian - Congratulations and thanks for sharing your day with me!

I almost forgot to mention that my friend Connie Phillips came down from Indy to help me shoot this wedding - THANKS Connie!


LOVE THE SHOES!!





I really like this bridesmaid's reaction when asked to kiss her brother.

















There were a couple of embarassing moments during the toasts.







The ringbearer plays a pretty mean air sax!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Her shoes are amazing! Great pictures. :)