Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Elisabeth + Jeremy

Elisabeth and Jeremy were married on Saturday at The Old Courthouse. They had a beautiful outdoor wedding complete with a miniature bride and groom in fur coats (see images below). I have known Elisabeth for 10 years so my husband and son were invited to this one. Andrew had a blast dancing at the reception. He tore up the dance floor (not literally) and was the center of attention at times. I am so happy that Elisabeth found Jeremy and it was obvious that they are very much in love.

Congratulations to both of you!













There is actually a funny story behind this image. The doggies were thirsty and they didn't know how to drink bottled water, so we used my flash diffuser out of my camera bag. Baxter really appreciated the drink!

No comments: