Sunday, April 6, 2008

First for Everything

On Friday, I took Andrew to Audubon Park for a watercolor class for preschoolers. Since it was cold and rainy, the kids met a treefrog and a snake indoors in lieu of their outdoor hike. I was fortunate to meet Jackie, who takes care of these wonderful critters. We were talking about the frog which somehow led into my photography and she asked me if I would like to do a job for her the next day. "Sure" I said and as we continued talking, I found that it was a video job. Well, I have a video camera but I do NOT claim to be a pro at it. She really needed someone so I accepted the challenge. Of course, I took my camera too.

This was a rededication of a Civil War cannon at Rose Hill cemetery. I think I did a nice job on the video, but I really want to share some of the amazing images I got. It is kind of nice to step outside the box every so often and shoot something different.






No comments: