Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clint and Katie's Wedding

Awhile back I shot this wonderful couple's E-session on an unusually warm day in March. Well, their wedding took place in New Harmony on an unusually cold day in April. Katie was determined to have her outdoor wedding no matter what, unless it rained. So we all braved the cold and had a beautiful wedding. You wouldn't even know it was cold since the grass was bright green and all the trees were blooming (except for the blankets and winter coats!) The reception was held at The Granary which was amazing. This was my first time shooting there so I am hoping that more couples become aware of this beautiful venue. Clint and Katie - I enjoyed working with you both on your wedding day and your easy-going personalities warmed my heart on such a cold day. You guys were real troupers! Here are a few of my favorites from the wedding:














My friend Matt was the 2nd photographer for this wedding and here are a few of his images:



No comments: