Thursday, August 9, 2007

Here Kitty, Kitty!


One of my past clients, Amy Spaetti, works at Greenbriar Animal Hospital and had told me about these little beauties that one of the vet techs found under her house with no mother. Well, the ladies at Greenbriar took turns bottle feeding and taking care of these kittens until now, when they are ready for homes.

As most of you know, we just got a new kitten a couple of months ago. Well, yesterday was D-day for him because he had to go to the vet to get declawed and neutered.

So, when I dropped Koda off at the vet on Tuesday, I knew that these little kittens were there but what I was unprepared for is that I wanted to take all of them home! I went home that evening and jokingly told David that we left one cat and got another one and he was NOT happy. Since I can't have one of these little cuties, I told the staff at Greenbriar that I would get the word out to all of my clients and see if we could find them all homes. There are four cute little yellow tabbies left: male - longhair, female - shorthair, 2 females - longhair. So, if you or anyone that you know are looking for a cuddly new roommate, call Greenbriar Animal Hospital at 479-0867.

No comments: