Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let's talk business! Ann and Chris




One of my goals for this year is to post every event that I photograph on my blog. Just before I left for Chicago, February 3rd to be exact, I had the pleasure of photographing a private ceremony for Ann and Chris. When Ann called me she was full of wonderful ideas and told me that the wedding was to be a surprise for the parents. I was wondering how that would all turn out, but I was very excited to shoot a private ceremony since I have never done that before. I felt like I would have more freedom to roam about during the ceremony and be more creative. Well, the surprise turned out not to be a surprise but was still a beautiful ceremony with the addition of brothers and sisters in attendance. The ceremony was held in quaint New Harmony at Johnson United Methodist Church with their family dinner following at the Red Geranium. They hired my good friend and videographer, Dennis Allyn, to capture video during the ceremony. He will also be putting together a photo montage using some of my images of their wedding to play at their reception in June. Many thanks to Ann and Chris for allowing me to share in this special day with them! You can view the rest of Ann and Chris' images here. www.cunninghamwedding.weddingherald.com



No comments: