Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm finally back home! - Part 2


As soon as I returned from Chicago, I had one day to pack and then we were off to Florida. It was quite a drastic change in temperature from Chicago to Florida! Andrew, my 4 year old son, finally got to meet his 2nd and 3rd cousins. He really hit it off with his cousin Sue and "Market" (a.k.a. Mark). The girls had fun playing with Andrew and burying him in the sand. Although it was difficult to leave such nice, spring-like weather, I am glad to finally be home so that I can start designing albums again. It was very difficult for me to choose my favorite images from our vacation, but here goes. If you want to see all of them, click on the following link. http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=memoriesbymichelle&AID=4324609

I should also mention that we visited the Mote Aquarium in Sarasota. It is a non-profit organization and the U.S. Center for Shark Research. You can read more about it here. http://www.sarasotafl.org/cms/d/finding_nemo.php

My husband and son, David and Andrew.


Cousins, Alan, Julie, Emili and Sue.










Alan and his sweet little girl, Julie.





















Cousin "Market" (a.k.a. Mark). This shot was taken by my 4 year old.











Cousins, Matt, Sheri, Brittany, Brooke and Brianna.










My inlaws, Bill and Ethel, enjoying dinner at Captain Curt's Famous Oyster Bar. They were wonderful to invite us down to stay in their condo for a week. Ethel is an amazing cook so we rarely had to eat out!











David and I in front of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge in Tampa. This photo is completely unedited and was taken by my 4 year old son. I believe he might just turn out to be a photographer!













Here is a self-portrait of our family at Busch Gardens.












My little blue-eyed model. He loves to have his picture taken!
























No comments: