Thursday, September 3, 2009

Something different {evansville wedding photographer}

Last weekend, I tagged along with my friend Matt with Vickers Photo as a 2nd photographer. I love being the 2nd because it gives me a chance to try new things with none of the pressure of the "must-have" shots. For some reason, this wedding inspired me to post all black and whites on my blog. I love black and white photography because it is so classic and timeless. Since I started shooting with the D700, I haven't done much black and white because the color from that camera is so beautiful. This is Natasha and Michael and they were married at St. Ben's Catholic Church with the reception following at Rolling Hills Country Club. The dinner was amazing and they had a few surprises like Natasha singing the first dance song to Michael and Natasha's sister doing a salsa dance.



















No comments: