Sunday, August 23, 2009

Photographer in Training?

Today I had a session at Audubon Park to photograph two lovely girls, Piper and Lily and Piper's older brother, Garrett. As I was getting ready Andrew decided that he would like to go along with me and bring his camera so that he could "help" me take pictures. At the end of the session he asked if I was going to pay him and he boldly reminded me that "April doesn't take pictures with you for FREE, Mom!" So, he got paid $3.00 and was very happy. I do have to say that is the cheapest 2nd photographer I have ever hired. Here are several pictures that he took with his camera. He is getting pretty good!





The girls were really into posing for Andrew more than for me. I guess they felt less threatened by another "little people". They loved chimping the shots with him!

Andrew with a beautiful little girl on each side...how could he be so lucky?

These were the expressions I got when I asked the girls to plant a big kiss on his cheeks!

No comments: