Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Emmett {evansville baby photographer}

Earlier this week, I traveled to Kentucky to photograph Emmett. He is just having his 6 month birthday and Kristi wanted some relaxed, but professional portraits of him at their home. Emett's parents, Brian and Kristi were married about 4 years ago (correct me if I am wrong, guys) and have stayed in touch with me ever since. I had such fun photographing Emmett and the family pets and I am sure he is about one of the cutest baby boys I have met. He has the most amazing blue eyes! Emmett also has a thing for animals. I think if he could have gotten one in his mouth it would be history. Emmett's kitten's name is Gully - I think it is because she is so "gullible". Here are just a few of my favorites of Emmett and his family:






















No comments: