Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brad + Jennifer {evansville wedding photographer}

Last weekend, I had a wonderful time photographing Brad and Jennifer's wedding at an adorable little country church in Hawesville, KY. Their reception followed at The Summit Golf and Country Club in Owensboro. This was my first visit to The Summit and I must say, it was gorgeous! We took a long ride on the golf cart to take some photos by a lake that we never found. My photographer friend Connie Phillips drove down from Indy and helped me out. After almost tipping the golfcart on a hill while we were standing on the back (my heart skipped about 3 beats), we arrived safely at the clubhouse to enjoy dinner, cocktails and dancing. Thanks to Brad and Jennifer for allowing us to share in their special day!






























No comments: