Monday, May 19, 2008

A Day in the Life of...Sawyer

Today is the beginning of a new chapter in my photography business...Lifestyle Photography. I photographed baby Sawyer today at his parents' home (they were my first wedding couple from last year). He is such a content baby and seemed very interested in what I was doing. Zach, Amy and Sawyer were my first Lifestyle clients and I must say, that I am very happy with the end result. Of course, it really helped that they did an amazing job remodeling and decorating their home. It was very hard to pick just a few for the blog, so feel free to hop on over to my website and check out the rest of their great images. If you are interested in Lifestyle Portraits, I will start scheduling these sessions in August when my baby starts Kindergarten. The session fee is $150 for a 2-3 hour session on weekdays. I will also do these sessions on some weekends, but the session fee will increase to $275.
















No comments: